Thursday, January 10, 2008

Julian's Makeover

Before...




and After...




I just love the long baby curls, but Julian was starting to look a bit scruffy so we figured it was time for a little trim. Thanks to Auntie Faith, Julian's first haircut... well, we can't say it went by without a hitch, but it definitely had a successful finale. Although you probably don't notice the difference too much, Julian wound up with bang-free blinks. Julian wasn't too into it at first, but by the end he was enjoying the pampering. Thanks Faith!






3 comments:

Amberly said...

first haircuts and exciting and sad all at once. did it make him look older to you? both boys are so darling!

Michelle said...

I can't believe the boys are getting so big! I guess when you're not around them (haha...or never met them...), then time flies by fast, eh?

Good to be in touch with you again!

samandbrodi said...

I can't believe that I found your blog. I am an old companion of Ians...so Ian, when you have a chance, send me an email. I would like to see how you are doing--- sambro {at} gmail {dot} com. You have some good looking kids and it looks like you are all doing well. Take care


Sam

Related Posts with Thumbnails