Sunday, October 12, 2008

a Hummer ding of a stroller

Hence we begin a bright new chapter of our lives... four children two and under. Nana recently gifted us with a quad stroller, and when we took it out it really hit home to me that this is our new reality.



I can tell you about our adventures of adjusting to our new life- like getting four little ones in and out of carseats (they just don't make any cars that are easily accessible for four car seats), making it through church with a daddy up on the stand, all the questions we get when we go out for a walk and much more but I'll save that for another time. For now, I'll be happily grateful somebody thought up the lucky fourleaf stroller- nothing like taking a constitutional with all your little ones in front of one handlebar.

7 comments:

Eileen Young said...

Dear Puentes -
I'm so grateful for your update. I feel for you but have confidence that you' can do it'. You have always been resourceful. Yes, i can understand people wondering how you can manage. Going to Church must take a lot of patience & fortitude especially with daddy up front. Remember, this too shall pass. Wish I were nearer so i could give you a helping hand - but I can pray for you even when so far away.
Love you all.
Grannie

Katie said...

I love you guys. I love the stroller and I am impressed at your courage for sacrament meeting! Talk soon...

Our Family said...

Wow that stroller is awesome. I was wondering if they made things like that. Your little dudes in the back look so cute all bundle up. I bet you do get lots of questions.
Melissa you look so great. My grandma is so proud of you. I know you're doing a great job. Keep it up!

ashlee said...

That stroller is awesome. Bet it is a beast to get in your car. Don't you just love having your little family all together. I feel like everytime their is a new addition our family just feels more happy and whole so I bet you guys are just bursting with happiness.

Nicole Sue Taylor said...

That is the coolest thing I've ever seen! We need to go on a walk together!

Bobbie said...

Wow! What a great stroller. I had people approach me in NY when I had 2 kids to say that they were looking for work and it was clear that I needed some help . . . Imagine what they would say if they saw you with your quad? I love it!

Staci said...

The stroller is awesome...As far as church attendance goes, talk to your Bishop and ask about the multiples pass card. I know three hours of church with little kids isn't supposed to be easy, but four tiny ones and daddy on the stand, c'mon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails