Sunday, February 10, 2008

Monkey See

We just got back from a ridiculously fun weekend down in San Diego! A whole group of us headed down and stayed in the same hotel together. Wow, what an adventure- 8 couples, 10 kids and a whole lot of craziness. We hit the beach, Ian got to go surfing, and we took the kids on a carousel ride at Seaport Village in old town San Diego. Not all the kids liked the carousel, but Caleb couldn't get enough. He lifted both of his arms up high over his head and laughed and laughed. The craziest part was when we went out for dinner - the restaurant told us they didn't think they had enough high chairs to accomodate everybody. Needless to say it was quite a zoo! I'm going to put up some photos soon. We feel very blessed to have so many wonderful friends with children that are nearly exactly our kids' ages. Unfortunately we left our camera somewhere in San Diego amidst the mayhem, so I will have to get some borrowed photos unless it magically turns up. In the meantime, here's a silly video I took of my Puente boys- all three of them- from last week. They really know how to get each other going in the mornings!

4 comments:

MamaLouise said...

what cute boys you have Melissa...all three of them.

Amberly said...

I would pay to see the restaurant scene with all of those crazy kiddos, sounds like a crazy fun trip!

LiNds said...

i love caleb's mischevious face in the first frame of the video!

Scott said...

I thought I'd seen it all when I saw Ian's M.C. Hammer impersonation, but now . . . this primate business is blowin' my mind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails