Monday, December 08, 2008

It's a Farm around here

8:17am

9:34am

12pm

You get the idea..
The baby doodoo stacks up fast around here. Thank goodness the trash chute is a few paces out the door. We gather those guys by the armloads. It seems such a shame to toss it all-like somebody could really use that in their compost. Teen Ian worked for a guy in his ward who made all the young men pee in bottles while they were there. I guess he grew prize roses. Maybe we should call him up. I'm about to pull out the cloth diapers I used on Caleb and Julian for the little guys so that should cut down on the mountains.

2 comments:

Our Family said...

That's funny because I feel the same way about diapers for two kids. I guess when you have four in diapers you really are building moutains. Oh, well. It just seems like alot because you had your kids all at once.

The christmas pictures are way too cute! Thanks for sharing.

Staci said...

Wow...nineteen diapers before noon - that's something! Great post.

Your little ones in the Christmas suits are so sweet. I also like the family picture you added. You guys are so on the ball with the photo opps.

Related Posts with Thumbnails