Monday, April 07, 2008

Our Sweet Little Guys






My friend Lindsay, who is definitely one of the most graphically skilled people I know (just check out her blog if you don't believe me), thought it would be a good idea to take a photo of all the little boys in our ward who are around the same age. I thought it sounded fun, but this was just about the most crazy and hilarious photo shoot in the history of mankind. I dare anyone to try to get a photo of 7 little boys, all well under 2, to sit still in an endlessly hilly, grass filled park. It was total chaos, but everything considering, they didn't turn out too badly. They sure have a sweet group of little friends!! I just want to squeeze all their little cheeks just about all the time...

4 comments:

Our Family said...

I can't believe how grown up all the little boys look. They all have big boy hair cuts and look so different. What a cute bunch of friends.

A | E said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.

Unknown said...

Hi, I'm Lindsay's sister-in-law, and I was just wondering about the face my nephew is making?? Wow... ha ha...cute pictures.

Related Posts with Thumbnails