Monday, April 07, 2008

Disneyland Rocks!


I wish we had some more photos of the boys momentous first day in the magical kingdom, and mine and Ian's first time in a long long while. Honestly, Ian, Caleb, Julian and I had so much fun with Ian's family that we just about wanted to work out a way to come back here every day. From the first moment I stepped through the gates and looked down Main Street to Sleeping Beauty's castle I got a big smile on my face. The boys had a great time too until we started taking them on rides. Their first couple rides were a little frightening. I didn't appreciate the fact that they're old enough to be scared. As we waited in line for Snow White- the first ride- I told Caleb to check out the witch cackling evilly in the display case behind us with green lights under her chin casting up all sorts of creepy shadows. I thought he would find it funny. I don't know what I was thinking. He was also a little traumatized during a few dark moments on Pirates and Alice in Wonderland, but by the end of the day he seemed to enjoy them- Winnie the Pooh and Buzz Light Year were great. Luckily for us we have annual passes- ah the joy. I really wish I had more photos- we're still working on getting a new camera.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails