Monday, June 09, 2008

Nothing like a little visit to the Studio to make you appreciate your children (after the fact of course)





A few weeks ago I took my boys to Lindsay's to get their photos taken. They were both well-napped, fed and watered. However, despite my best efforts the minute we walked into her home and Julian saw the huge black backdrop he threw himself on the ground and wailed. Wow. Picture taking with kids can be such a hassle! But I really wanted a nice set of studio prints of our little sweeties. I was pretty surprised we got anything usable let alone some cutes ones! Lindsay was super patient and did a great job! I'm planning on doing some fun things with them to put around our home. Caleb and Julian grow so fast, they already look a little different from a few weeks ago...




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails